Welcome to The Grove House Hotel & Restaurant - a great place to stay and a fine place to dine on Wirral.
The pages of our web site provide information about the services we offer, as a hotel, restaurant and events location, but do contact us for further information. We're always very happy to help...
Summer Sale - June and July
Our Restaurant Specials...
Call 0151 639 3947 to Book
- Mad Monday – 30% discount on à La Carte main courses
- Tuesday – 2 course Special Menu for only £14.95 all night
- Wednesday – Free wine per couple ~ 37.5cl bottle
- Thursday – Free sweet from our famous sweet trolley with a three course meal
- Friday – Free Wimbledon Pimm’s cocktail on arrival
- Saturday – Free glass of Prosecco with a starter
Sunday lunch & dinner now only £16.95, starter & main
We've been under the same ownership for over 26 years.
We are the highest rated hotel in the Wallasey area and are independant and family owned.
We have 14 en-suite bedrooms, all comfortably furnished to a high standard and with complimentary tea, coffee, fruit and water. We offer excellent restaurant facilities, with both set menus and a la carte available.
The hotel has a large car park available for guests and is only 5 minutes from junction 1 of the M53 and two minute walk to local train station.
Our restaurant is open every night for dinner and on Sunday for lunch as well. We feature:
- Excellent A La Carte and set menus
- Fresh food and seasonal, local ingredients
- Excellent choice and great value
- Famous sweet trolley
- Extensive vegetarian menu
The restaurant is a great place for all celebrations, including birthdays, anniversaries and any family events, where you'll be assured of the very best services to make a memorable occasion.
We offer a range of wedding packages to suit all bugets, with a Function Suite for up to 85 daytime guests and 170 evening guests. Exclusive use of the Hotel is also available.
We aim to make your Wedding the happiest day of your life and to ensure that you enjoy a day that you and your Guests will never forget.